MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cicero-Gaming an amazing gaming community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You really can't take criticism well. You can't say that WWE Forums theme sucks just because he said your sucks and actually, WWE Forums theme doesn't suck. Also, wrestling isn't guys tumbling around each other, wth are you on about? How does that relate to the scrolling text? You make no sense and that attitude won't get you members.

My tip: Do what he says to improve the site, wipe that attitude of your face and get working on your forum. Your attitude is driving everyone away from your forum.

He may have not listed it very well but whatever he says is bad, remove it or change it. I am not saying you need to do all of that although it will make your forum better so don't give him attitude for his suggestions.
This thread has suddenly turned hilarious because of his reply. Learn to take criticism and actually try and improve your forum, instead of just denying anything negative and thinking you're the bees knees.
I can take criticism and I am working on the forum. There is a big update coming in three days.
The last time I saw scrolling text was at a carnival site back in 2002. I would suggest getting rid of it as well.
One question. Why do you all hate scrolling text?
A better question would be "Why would anyone like scrolling text?".
No... That's not a better question...
Scrolling text is distractive and the message you wish to convey isn't really worth scrolling slowly along the top of your website. That's all.
(2012-08-26, 04:41 PM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]No... That's not a better question...

Yes it is. It's the best damn question in the damn world. Dodgy
(2012-08-26, 04:19 PM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]One question. Why do you all hate scrolling text?

It takes too long to read and it is a little distracting, especially once you've already read it.

But you're the admin, so go with your gut. If you think it's fine, then keep it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4