MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cicero-Gaming an amazing gaming community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.cicero-gaming.co.cc/

Cicero-Gaming is an amazing gaming community which features friendly members, many sections, an arcade, a game tracker team/clan, soon servers, cool theme, newpoints, friendly staff.

Cicero-Gaming is also a new community which has quite a few users for it's age and is continuing to grow very quick.

http://www.cicero-gaming.co.cc/

Theme - Probably not changing
Logo - Is being changed
Scrolling text - Vote
Theme isn't the best and you have too many boards. Reduce the amount of boards you have and try a new theme. Smile

Don't mean to sound harsh, this is just a suggestion. Big Grin
Remove the scrolling bar thing, you need a better logo, I'm not a fan of your theme, gaming is too much of an overused niche, and don't use co.cc
CorysRevenge: This is the theme that me and my community like. & I find that that is a good amount of boards. (gives users a good amount to choose from)

Kolton T.: I added the scrolling bar because I think it's a cool feature. Logo, I'm working on that. Theme as stated above, the community and I like it. The gaming topic is what I like. & .co.cc is free but I am trying to change that to .com as soon as I can.
You need some of your own icons and images, instead of using Steam stuff. If you were a Steam community, that would be one thing, but you're a general gaming community. The Steam stuff looks weird.

And the scrolling text needs to go. It was a cool feature in 1999.
Quote:You need some of your own icons and images, instead of using Steam stuff. If you were a Steam community, that would be one thing
Actually, our servers are going to be on Steam, so I think it will fit in nicely.

Quote:And the scrolling text needs to go. It was a cool feature in 1999.
As stated before, I really like this feature, not a big chance of it being taken down sorry.

Also, as for the theme. The community is still new. Things will change.
What?
(2012-08-26, 01:06 AM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]Cicero-Gaming is also a new community which has quite a few users for it's age and is continuing to grow very quick.

In just over 2 weeks you have 11 members. That means you get less than 1 member per day, that's horrible.

In just over two weeks you have 98 posts. That means you get just about 6 posts per day and over 50 of the posts on the site are yours.

Not growing very quick to me.

> Your theme sucks.
> What even is your logo?
> The scrolling text looks disgusting.
> You don't have a real domain either.
> Shoutboxes suck.
> What's with the ridiculous amount of sections as well?

This site makes me want to harm myself.
Quote:> Your theme sucks.
No it doesn't. Yours does...

Quote:> What even is your logo?
It's a logo... My Community name

Quote:> The scrolling text looks disgusting.
Says the one that has a forum about guys tumbling around eachother.

Quote:> You don't have a real domain either.
I'm working on that, calm down.

Quote:> Shoutboxes suck.
No they don't

Quote:> What's with the ridiculous amount of sections as well?

Quote:This site makes me want to harm myself.
Cool...
Pages: 1 2 3 4