MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change Thread title size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I'm setting up my forum, but ran into a problem with my new theme.. the thread text size is as small as the thread starters name..
Example: http://gyazo.com/9efdadeeb00f33051c96bdbd21250a6c

How can I fix this?

No one knows? Sad
It would be easier if you provided link to your website, also the problem is not very clear for me. What do you want to achieve? Bigger font size for topic title?
Yes bigger font size for topic title, you see its same size as the name of the creator of the topic
I want it to be way bigger, but how do I do that?
Hi,

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> YourTheme Templates -> Forum Display Templates -> forumdisplay_thread

Find:

<span>{$prefix}

Replace with:

<span style="font-size: 15px;">{$prefix}

Change "15px" to whatever size you would like. Give a few different sizes a try and pick the one you want! Hope this helps. Smile.
(2012-08-27, 03:28 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> YourTheme Templates -> Forum Display Templates -> forumdisplay_thread

Find:

<span>{$prefix}

Replace with:

<span style="font-size: 15px;">{$prefix}

Change "15px" to whatever size you would like. Give a few different sizes a try and pick the one you want! Hope this helps. Smile.

Thank you, cant tell you if it works yet, ran into another problem..
What is your other problem?