MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-08-31, 01:03 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is an unusual approach to use the admins sig as the thead. I would like it more if it did not obscure the forum titles on forum categories.
What do you mean the admin's sig as the thead? I'm not quite sure what you mean. Please explain furthermore.

(2012-08-31, 02:04 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the forum layout, feels cluttered. Also horizontal post looks ugly on that theme imo. Theme is pretty good. You also have WAY too many forums, cut down & generalize.
What is horizontal post? The forum layout is pretty organized in my opinion. We have been receiving a good amount of traffic and posts lately.

It would be great if you guys could join, I do appreciate the feedback.
Post has been updated! Participate in our $15 GameStop gift card raffle!
Register today! We currently have over 300 members and our website is updated daily! Check us out and take a minute to join:
http://youdontgamelike.us/member.php?action=register
I'm sorry but you're going to have to prove to me why you consider this the best gaming community. I visited the site and nothing appealed to me at all. The theme you're using really isn't fit for your site's niche.

My suggestion would be to have a darker theme made for your website. I would also look into having a new logo made as the current one is kind of ugly because of the colors used.
Regarding the theme,i really like it and you can make it ever better than now by editing a few elements.
For example the footer looks too large than the actual links in it.
The usernames with the gif animation really hurts the eyes,please get rid of them too.
regarding content only thing is "Too Many forums".
I hope you will make some possible changes.
Wish you good luck Smile.
The theme is horrible. It really encourages me NOT to participate because of how it's laid out. That theme only works when there IS lots of sections which is a massive reason why you should not use it. Remove so many of those sections and get a nice new theme and you'll be on your way.
I'm with Anxiety. There are so many sections within section within sections that it's virtually impossible to even find where the discussions are.
The theme is pretty organized, I guess it's all based on opinion though. I do plan on having a new theme/logo created in the future. Please take a minute to register and participate in our fall video contest!

Details here - http://youdontgamelike.us/thread-fall-20...eo-contest
We're looking for staff! Register on our community today!

http://youdontgamelike.us
(2010-07-25, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:
  • You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
  • You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
  • You must not bump more than 5 times in total.

Threads which break the above rules will be closed immediately and without warning.

If you wish to contact staff about any of these rules please use the Private Inquiries forum.
Pages: 1 2