MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

About
youdontgamelike.us was originally a Call of Duty-based forum that was known as QuickScope.net. In April of 2012, QuickScope.net was upgraded to a more complex network known as youdontgamelike.us. The community has since picked up activity and continues to grow.

Features
- latest gaming news
- gaming videos, downloads, tutorials, & reviews
- large message board
- friendly site staff
- earn awards for your contributions
- site ranks system
- participate in raffles, giveaways, & contests
- cheap paid membership ($10 a year)
- 300+ members

Register
Register on our community! It only takes a minute!
http://youdontgamelike.us/member.php?action=register

Contest
Participate in our first ever fall video contest! Details below.
http://youdontgamelike.us/thread-fall-20...eo-contest

Contact
General Inquiries - [email protected]
Advertisements - [email protected]
CEO - [email protected]
I'd suggest you change the title of the thread to the name of your forum. This is only because when the contest ends, it will be false advertising and you will have to create another thread which I believe is breaking the rules (correct me if i'm wrong!)

Anyway, on to the forum. The theme looks nice and simple however it doesn't look like a gaming forum. You could just add a gaming background or add some gaming images to your banner. However, it isn't over the top which is good imo.

I personally don't like how there are so many forums in each section and I feel you should delete some of the inactive ones. Especially the general and off-topic section of the forum. However, that is my personal opinion and you don't have to change it if you don't want to however I feel it would look better if you did.

Looking at the "Members connected in 99 hours" stats, it seems you have quite a few members who have logged on to the forum however it seems they haven't really posted much in the last 24 hours so hopefully this contest will help your activity a bit.

That is all I can really say about the forum at the moment, you can either take them ideas on board or just ignore them, it is up to you but they might help your forum.
(2012-08-26, 02:19 PM)lTraditional Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest you change the title of the thread to the name of your forum. This is only because when the contest ends, it will be false advertising and you will have to create another thread which I believe is breaking the rules (correct me if i'm wrong!)

Anyway, on to the forum. The theme looks nice and simple however it doesn't look like a gaming forum. You could just add a gaming background or add some gaming images to your banner. However, it isn't over the top which is good imo.

I personally don't like how there are so many forums in each section and I feel you should delete some of the inactive ones. Especially the general and off-topic section of the forum. However, that is my personal opinion and you don't have to change it if you don't want to however I feel it would look better if you did.

Looking at the "Members connected in 99 hours" stats, it seems you have quite a few members who have logged on to the forum however it seems they haven't really posted much in the last 24 hours so hopefully this contest will help your activity a bit.

That is all I can really say about the forum at the moment, you can either take them ideas on board or just ignore them, it is up to you but they might help your forum.
Thanks for the feedback man and I will change the thread title when the contest ends. We're working hard to get the website active! Feel free to register. Smile
Max of 2 links are allowed in showcase thread as per the same's guidelines.
(2012-08-26, 02:42 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Max of 2 links are allowed in showcase thread as per the same's guidelines.
Ok.
Friendly community, I recommend this site to everyone even if you aren't a gamer!
BUMP.
Main post has been updated with new events.
It is an unusual approach to use the admins sig as the thead. I would like it more if it did not obscure the forum titles on forum categories.
I don't like the forum layout, feels cluttered. Also horizontal post looks ugly on that theme imo. Theme is pretty good. You also have WAY too many forums, cut down & generalize.
Pages: 1 2