MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai, I was just looking for opinions on whats the most stable, and feature-filled editor out there?
Preferably one that wont glitch out with the jQuery, and would look good with a darker theme.

Thanks!
I used SC Editor but had some issues with it. It might work for you and it comes with a dark theme. I am now using Advanced WYSIWYG editor which doesn't look as good but works better for me.
Hm...
It's got to look sleek as well.
Onyx seemed to create alot of issues for me...
(2012-08-26, 07:02 PM)Tekno Venus Wrote: [ -> ]I used SC Editor but had some issues with it.

I am using that Editor too. Could you tell me what the issues were you're facing with it ? There are a few odds and ends that I had some issues with as well, and I wonder if you had the same. Wink

Wolfseye
Well uh, any updates again? xD
Moved to plugin requests.
Sorry for the delay in replying.

@Wolfseye - I had a few issues with SCEditor including mobile support and keyboard shortcuts not working in Firefox. It also didn't work with the Fancybox plug-in I had installed.

@iTzz_MaDnEsS - I would still recommend SCEditor if you want it wo look good. I use Advanced WYSIWYG because I need the functionality. There aren't that many WYSIWYG editors out there...
(2012-08-29, 02:30 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to plugin requests.

I'm asking for a plugin?

Mind putting it in the Admin discussion or something?
Its more of opinions...
So you're looking for something not just for MyBB? If so, TinyMCE is the way to go IMO.

I'll shift it to admin discussions anyway.