MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGameGuild?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I would only use it if I won it for free Toungue. We'll find out tomorrow (Wednesday at the latest).
I'd be happy to chip in, I'd say my forte in designing (one of many) is gaming Toungue
Well if you want to throw up a theme I won't stop you Toungue.

Edit: Since there seems to be support I guess I start with getting the domain Toungue.

mygamingguild.com
mygaminguild.com
mygameguild.net

Those are the choices that are available. I'm somewhat leaning towards MyGameGuild since then we don't have to worry about the gg thing for gaming guild.
Toungue Well, I do like the idea - I play WoW and Diablo (not so much anymore), used to play Cabal, and some other MMO's~ X3
You ninja'd my edit Sad.
Not mah fault I is a fast ninja ;~;
we should starting talking about what games we play...
The games we play will always be changing so I left that for later. Plus we can add and remove games based on what everyone wants. It's not hard to create a category/forum.
Well I play Pokemon, so I think I'd be the only one playing it competitively. xD Anyways, sounds like a good idea.
(2012-08-28, 02:31 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Well I play Pokemon, so I think I'd be the only one playing it competitively. xD Anyways, sounds like a good idea.

Well this would be towards more Multiplayer based games Toungue. Not single player with Multiplayer as an option.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5