MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSN Stats and leaderboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, I have download the MyXBL plugin and is awesome plugin, congrats to euantor and all the people that works in that.

I know that a lot of times people have ask to you make an Play Station Plugin like the MyXBL, but I left to you an API for this making the works "More" easy, have all the functions of get games, trophies, stats, etc.
Moreover this is an PHP that seem to obtain all the needed info fot this purpose, but I don't know how transform to an MyBB plugin.

EXAMPLE

$psn = New psn(); // Starts the class 

$new = $psn->get_jid($get['psnid']); // this function will turn a name like DoSe420 into its PSN jid such as [email protected] and the users region which is needed for the get_prof function 

$getProf = $psn->get_prof($new['region'], $new['jid']); // this function will return the Profile info such as, Username (DoSe420), Country, Aboutme, Avatar, Color (The background color on the users psn profile), and PS+ Status 

$getCount = $psn->get_count($new['jid']); // this function will return the total trophy counts for, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze, as well will return the Current Level, Level Progress, Points, Base Points (Points for start of the level), Next Level (Points needed for the next level), also i have added an extra line to total all the trophies together for an overall ammount. 

$games = $psn->get_games($new['jid']); // this function will return the list of games played. This info is limited to npcommid (Games ID), Trophy counts for each game (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze Earned), LastUpdated (The time it was last synced, used for play order), and i have added a line to total the Trophy Counts for each game. 

$trophyList = $psn->get_trophies($new['jid'], $NPCOMMID); // this function will return the list of trophies for whatever is inserted in $npcommid. You would get the npcommid and store them using the get_games function then call them using this function. This function will get you the Trophyid (Which is the # in order), Trophy Type (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze), Trophy Date (The date the trophy was earned shown is strtotime format)

http://psnapi.org/?page=forum&forum=4&topic=69

The link of the API PSN web is:
http://psnapi.org/

Thanks again and please try to make an PSN plugin like the mMyXBL v2 Wink
Thanks for the links. I'll see what I can do whenever I get some free time (IE: after I finish MyAlerts and the various fixes to my other plugins that are required).
Can you give me some example psn profile link, anyone? I may give this a try.