MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot edit Global.css again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried everything including changing all cache files in hosting set to 0777. I cannot edit global.css. Please help.
You've already a thread on the same topic.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-124945.html
This drives me crazy. When I first open and try to edit Global.css, it does not update the theme, however, I try everything after that, and like 20 min. passes, all of a sudden I can change. Why is that? Every time I experience this, I think there is something wrong. Is this waiting time normal?

(2012-08-27, 10:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You've already a thread on the same topic.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-124945.html

I know, after that nobody help me out. Please read the post I just sent above.
No, its not normal. I think its your browser's issue. Try editing in IE or in Opera.
(2012-08-27, 10:03 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No, its not normal. I think its your browser's issue. Try editing in IE or in Opera.
Ok, I will. Thanks.
Are you using something like CloudFlare? If so, you might want to turn on development mode while you're editing CSS because it gets cached in the CloudFlare (or equivalent) servers.
(2012-08-27, 11:38 PM)JoeColly Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using something like CloudFlare? If so, you might want to turn on development mode while you're editing CSS because it gets cached in the CloudFlare (or equivalent) servers.

Where can I see that? I am newbie to MYBB, so I really do not know what you mean exactly. thanks for your help.
If you don't know what Cloudfare is your most likely not using it. Like Yaldaram said, try using a different browser.
(2012-08-28, 02:14 AM)CorysRevenge Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't know what Cloudfare is your most likely not using it. Like Yaldaram said, try using a different browser.
Ok.Thanks a lot.
(2012-08-28, 02:48 AM)Frank451 Wrote: [ -> ]No, its not normal. I think its your browser's issue. Try editing in IE or in Opera.[Image: ht7.jpg][Image: jh88.jpg][Image: dh5.jpg]

another spam..
Pages: 1 2