MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script Help Please Look!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.thechompzone.com click on "Click here to submit your photo". The form will come up. Now this is where I need help. I am looking to make this form just have a browse button. I want it to only be allowed by users on the website! So if I am logged in I should be able to click on it, have the form pop up, select my photo, then have it uploaded.

Currently the script theme is not done as you can see it will match my forum theme. So is there anyone who could figure this out and help me out? Might pay! Toungue
Use xThreads?

You'll have more control over it and it'll match your theme...
Does anyone know how to integrate a script with mybb so that the script know if the person submitting a picture is a registered user? If so could you briefly explain if possible...
Again, use xThreads? If the person isn't registered than he won't be able to post pictures. But guests will still be able to view them.
I don't want a gallery. I want them to submit photos to me and I select the picture for picture of the week