MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay so when I check my site, none of the images are loaded. Then with a simple refresh everything is fine.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it? Its just simple stuff like this that will turn people away.

www.voltfuse.com
Probably a problem with your connection, all images are loading right from my side.
Nope, the same thing happened to me when I viewed your site.
Happened for me too on my iPad.
I used to have this problem all the time until it magically stopped. Tbh I think it has something to do with how MyBB caches CSS, but can't be sure.

NVM you aren't even using MyBB. lolz
(2012-08-28, 11:17 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a problem with your connection, all images are loading right from my side.

So the very first time you viewed it all the images loaded and the site looked fine?

(2012-08-28, 11:25 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, the same thing happened to me when I viewed your site.

Loaded for you good?

(2012-08-28, 11:27 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Happened for me too on my iPad.

What happened, the images didn't load or it did?

(2012-08-28, 11:28 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have this problem all the time until it magically stopped. Tbh I think it has something to do with how MyBB caches CSS, but can't be sure.

It has nothing to do with MyBB, it's just a website.
The images didn't load until I refreshed.
Yeah, edited my post a couple seconds before you posted. xD

Anyways I had the same problem. :x
(2012-08-28, 11:37 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]The images didn't load until I refreshed.

Any ideas?

(2012-08-28, 11:40 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, edited my post a couple seconds before you posted. xD

Anyways I had the same problem. :x

Haha yeah just noticed. Have any ideas or how you fixed it?
Well, I messaged my host about the problem but they never responded (Free hosts, ugh), the problem went away a couple days later. Don't know if it was them that fixed it or what, but it could be worth a shot at least.
Pages: 1 2 3