MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move to this to the right side?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently, my website profitplayers.net shows the avatar, userbar, post count , warning level, and awards all on the left side when posting.

How can I make it so that the avatars and userbars are on the left side, and the post counts, warning levels, and awards are on the right side? An example of this set up would be Hackforums.net.

If anyone could help me, that would be much appreciated.
Hi,

Please don't post hacking associated forums here Smile.

Have you got a test user account so I can see?
Could you post some details of a demo account please? Could you also post your postbit_classic template?
Currently, my website profitplayers.net shows the avatar, userbar, post count , warning level, and awards all on the left side when posting.

How can I make it so that the avatars and userbars are on the left side, and the post counts, warning levels, and awards are on the right side? An example of this set up would be Hackforums.net.

If anyone could help me, that would be much appreciated.

Username: TestAcc
Pass: testing123

That is a testing account for anyone that needs it.

Below is my postbit_classic template.

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}<br />{$post['myawards']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>

That is the postbit_classic template.