MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads after first post for this ver ! (Help Me Plz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi my friends
i want the "ad after first post" or "ad after every N post" plugin for this ver of mybb : (1.02) !
can any one help me ?
tnx a lot .
tnx sTrEtCH
but it not work on MyBB 1.02 ver
it work on MyBB 1.2.x
i want thah for 1.02 Ver
uhm. You should upgrade to the latest version. 1) because your site will probably be hacked soon if you don't and 2) 1.2 has got loads of new and better features.
hi Tikitiki
i use several plugin for my forum and i edit some that !
if i upgrade my forum to MYBB 1.2 , may some plugin not work on new version ?
and how i can upgrade my forum ?!
tnx a lot .
You can find some information in the announcement: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=11781
Most plugins will not work but you may find some that are already converted to work with 1.2
Here is a plugin should work for pre 1.1 series and possibly earlier...try it.

If you want a 1.2 version go HERE  Download Link
"" Any custom templates or themes you have will be lost and reverted to the default ones. You will not be able to import old themes designed for earlier versions. ""

Is not good . I make a template for my forum . it will be lost if i upgrade my board ?!
mehdi_rm_666m Wrote:"" Any custom templates or themes you have will be lost and reverted to the default ones. You will not be able to import old themes designed for earlier versions. ""

Is not good . I make a template for my forum . it will be lost if i upgrade my board ?!

it will, however you will be able to reimport it if you export it before you upgrade (make sure the check the export custom templates button). However when you impost it you will need to check the ignor verstion number button and you'll need to upload a few new images. Also if you import it and stuff is not displaying correctly reimpost it but check the don't import custon templates button.
Pages: 1 2