MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am new to yii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to Yii and i have a lot of question about it regarding our thesis project. We are using yii framework and since we are new to it, we are having a rough time figuring some of it. I would like to ask someone who is knowledgeable of yii to help us. I'm sorry for the eager manner. Please help us. This is a way for me to graduate. Hoping for a help from you.
I would suggest the yii forums as it's still not 100% that mybb will be using yii.
First of all, wrong forum. It should be in We development forum.

Anyway, your question is either unclear or you missed to type in your post. What type of issue you're getting with using Yii ??
-----
(2012-08-29, 06:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest the yii forums as it's still not 100% that mybb will be using yii.

Is this not for sure? It is listed in the confirmed features.
(2012-10-18, 01:55 AM)Mini` Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-29, 06:22 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest the yii forums as it's still not 100% that mybb will be using yii.

It is 100% certain MyBB would will be using Yii. I don't know where he got that information from.
Where did you read that Yii is 100% confirmed? I can't find any official statement on that.
We began to code MyBB 2.0 in Yii but are looking into other possible options currently at the request of the community.

I know I made the list Toungue. But, since then there has been many discussions that say it may not be the case. I'm not changing it until a different one is confirmed though.
(2012-10-18, 02:02 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]

It is 100% certain MyBB would will be using Yii. I don't know where he got that information from.

If you read the recent discussions you'll see that we're considering other alternatives.
Pages: 1 2