MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox 2.0 bêta - Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tamilparks, I got the exact same problem and I posted it on the mods board. Musicalmidget hadn't been able to help the last time I checked though! Still a problem! Big Grin
It seems there have been a number of people seeing the plugin as activated when it is in fact is not active. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to find any reason for this as yet.

I'm in the middle of a very busy couple of weeks at the moment but I'm doing my best to get this plugin all fixed and a final version released as soon as possible.
ok waiting for a new version but i think its the same problem for all
I got this problem using Mybb 1.2 when activated:

/home/.sites/84/site170/web/inc/languages/english/shoutbox.lang.php does not exist

Although I followed the installation to the letter
The language file shoutbox.lang.php is missing in the folder /inc/languages/english/.
Strange! I wonder how that file didn't get transferred?

It's now working! thanks for that Michael! Smile
Chris Wrote:Another suggestion/bug would be to not allow an empty field to be inserted Smile.
I've sent him some code for that alreadyWink As well, certain characters such as ' ` and " messed everything up in editting, I also sent him a fix for that. Just saying that those two things WILL be fixedSmile Keep it up Musicalmidget!
I get this error on activating:
MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; ' at line 10
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_shouts ( sid smallint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, uid smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', message text NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', ipaddress varchar(30) NOT NULL default '', PRIMARY KEY (sid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Btw, I made a Dutch language file for the shoutbox. Where can I add it?
Delete in php.admin the table mybb_shouts.
There is no such table.
Pages: 1 2 3