MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have mybb 1.6.8 installed on my website and as of yesterday it began exhibiting odd behaviour. When you click on the 'edit' icon to edit your post, nothing happens. However if you right click on it and select 'open in new tab / window' it works just fine.

Any idea where I can go to see about fixing this? I'm sure it's something simple that I'm just not catching.

Thank you!
Do you use some custom theme, it might be a possibility
I've been using the Black and Blue Template created by: Duru. I've been using this for about a year, haven't changed anything that I'm aware of that would effect the edit button. :-\

Link: http://www.darkcapitalshadows.com/mybb/

username: testaccount
pw: letmein
Hi, just checked and it works fine with the default theme. So yeah, its the theme issue?
Would anyone have any idea how to correct this since I don't want to use the default theme? Whatever help can be offered, I appreciate it!
the theme i guess have an issue. Go to your default mybb theme templates postbit edit postbit templates then find the edit button. Copy that. And paste it on your black and blue theme same map templates>postbit>edit templates>

you can delete the whole theme if you want. Look for another theme
Thank you both! Your suggestion worked CrenZel Smile
Glad that your problem's solved. Thanks for the rep Smile
no problem bro anytime just willing to help

thanks for the reputation also. Sorry for the crazy map i post haha. Just using my mobile im so lazy putting a ">" on my map
I´m having the same problem and Internet Explerer 9 say that im having problems with SCRIPT438: prototype.js?ver=1603, rad 5733 tecken 7
Can it be the problem?
I´m running TheCure theme.