MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Somebody please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I recently installed MyBB, everything is working fine, the forums and homepage show up perfectly, but when I click on the forums, to open a board I get this error.

[Image: LerQC.png]

I also get this when I click on my username to show my profile.
I have not touched them at all, I downloaded them, uploaded to my cPanel, installed and then this happened. I even tryed deleting them, completeing re-downloading and doing again, but same thing happened? Please help?

I also made a completly new MySQL database and account for both the installations.
Have you tried to install the forum again ?
Yes, as I quote from my post "I even tryed deleting them, completeing re-downloading and doing again, but same thing happened? Please help?"
What you have done is uploaded the exact MyBB package that you have downloaded. You only upload the "upload" contents. Also make your when you open your FTP, there is no MyBB Folder. When you open your FTP, after public_html you should see the admin folder, images folder etc.
As i see in the print you have CPANEL why don't you use it to install MyBB ? Is very much easier.