MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain: GeneralForums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The domain isn't going to make the forum successful. The content and dedication will. It's a decent domain name, so it will likely help, but don't count on it being what drives the forum.
Who said I was going to count on it? I was just looking for feedback on the domain name itself.
(2012-09-01, 04:00 AM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]Who said I was going to count on it? I was just looking for feedback on the domain name itself.

That was my feedback about the domain.
No, it was your feedback about the success of the forum.

Anyway...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm going to strive for this forum and see what I can make out of it.
I was replying to both the topic and your most recent question:
Quote:but with this domain, do you guys think it could go somewhere?

In any case, good luck with the forum.
(2012-09-01, 03:12 AM)Mr. E Wrote: [ -> ]GeneralForums... Chit-chat community, all-around niche. I know that's overused, but with this domain, do you guys think it could go somewhere?

That's the niche it should be with this domain, but without investment in a custom theme and multiple custom features to eradicate genericness it won't go anywhere. If you don't have the skills to create those or the funds to buy them, then I suggest just selling it.
Pages: 1 2