MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Need a matching Drupal + MyBB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly if you know what you are doing it'll take you 35 minutes.

The design is similar to HypeM's. Small header, but with orange + greyish/white. I require a MyBB theme aswell, if you want an extra ten bucks, you can do the Xthreads mod I was going to setup aswell. (It's already been done, a correct term would be "Implement it")

My budget is 50(60) dollars. You must have expierence in both, and at least a general portfolio of both. I don't need the users integrated, as the mainsite is more of a homepage then anything.
Self-bump 1/2
Hope you find someone.
IMO, the MyBB theme will take the most time. I created a .HTML > Drupal theme once and it was surprisingly easy.
(2012-09-09, 06:07 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you find someone.
IMO, the MyBB theme will take the most time. I created a .HTML > Drupal theme once and it was surprisingly easy.

Oh I know it's easy, I likely could do it myself, I just am incredibly lazy, and would rather someone who knows what they area doing spend an hour doing it, rather then me spending four.
I do not have a portfolio ready at the moment but I can do this easily for $40 please feel free to PM me.