MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen the other threads and my headerinclude doesn't have those jquery scripts. I've tried adding them but it doesn't work still..

I do use cloudflare but I don't even see anything called rocketloader or autominify. I tried the page rule at the /admin/* domain but it still didn't work.. I even tried disabling all the apps in cloudflare, still no success.

this is how it looks:
[Image: fWGSO.png]

These are the plugins I use:
Ajax PM Notification (1.8.1)
Image Resizer & Optimizer with GD (1.1.1)
Mods Cant Edit Admins Posts (1.1)
Private Message Log (1.0)
Post Statistics (1.0)
MyBB SafeLink (1.3.1)
Spoiler BBCode (1.6)

myBB version: 1.6.8
New installation

url: http://dynasty2.com/forum/
test account:
user: testuser
pass: testpass
Well thanks but as I said there is no such thing as rocket loader in cloudflare when I login and check the apps. I turned on development mode then added those two rules and it still has the same problem. I tried adding a folder called undefinededitor_themes in the root of the forum directory and putting the "default" folder there since that's what it calls for but it ended up overlapping part of the reply page.

EDIT: I also tried completely disabling cloudflare and it didn't solve the problem. Whatever this is apparently is the fault of myBB.
(2012-08-31, 05:34 PM)sneak Wrote: [ -> ]Well thanks but as I said there is no such thing as rocket loader in cloudflare when I login and check the apps. I turned on development mode then added those two rules and it still has the same problem. I tried adding a folder called undefinededitor_themes in the root of the forum directory and putting the "default" folder there since that's what it calls for but it ended up overlapping part of the reply page.

EDIT: I also tried completely disabling cloudflare and it didn't solve the problem. Whatever this is apparently is the fault of myBB.

Just a quick note that Rocket Loader does not appear in the link for apps. You would find it in the Performance Settings for the site (settings->Performance Settings).
thanks that fixed it but it still overlapped.. I'll just use this WYSIWYG editor with a source tab..