MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploading avatar causing PHP and page wide error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uploading avatar causing PHP and page width error.

How can I fix this? I have not changed any default avatar settings from initial install.

Thank You

Gabby
The avatar image on the usercp looks correct, just looks like a style issue.

How does the avatar error occur?
So try this:

Re-Upload these two original files:

/inc/functions_image.php
/inc/functions_upload.php
/usercp.php

----------------

Upload those files again and see what happens? (:
Hello and thank you for your replies.

I don't think this is s design issue because none of my other CP pages are affected.
I did run a file check and it looks like I"m missing in excess of 20 files. I uploaded mybb software from host control panel which is an updated version and still missing all these files. I repeated this three times and still them same thing. Softaloucous doesn't seem to be working correctly when auto creating a mybb forum.
Softaculous has known issues which we can unfortunately do nothing about seeing as we are not affiliated with the company in any way. I advise you download a new copy from this site and upload the files manually via FTP to ensure there are no missing files and all files are up to date.
yes this was a Softaculous error as I uploaded the old fashion way and no files missing. I have contacted them as well. Maybe a good idea to post something on your main site regarding this issue as I'm sure many install through Softaculous. Of course you may already have, and I missed it as I'm currently half awake. Cool LOL
I'm sure we've posted several times in the past as this isn't the first version where Softaculous have made mistakes.