MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProfileTabs Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! so I installed the profiletabs plugin last night for my forum but I think something went wrong cause it gave me 2 problems I wanted to see if any of you can help me fix.

Problem #1: After I installed and activated the plugin, I visited my profile to check if it was working correctly and it wasnt. My profile looked like this: http://imgur.com/a/dNKxv Basically a big grey square thing covering most of my profile for some reason.

I googled for a fix to this but even if I found a few people having this issue, none of them got the help they needed and the onces able to fix it, didnt mentioned how so still clueless, I did managed to get rid of the big grey square by going to usercp>profile tabs> and press the update profile button. Problem is, by default, every new user will have to go do that to fix their profile, and I dont think many people will want to join a forum with that issue x.x

Problem #2: After going to usercp>profile tabs> and press the update profile button to temporaly fix my profiles, tabs shows ok but, when you click any tab, there are no contents so it just like take you to the top of the page when you click on any tab. After a few hours of googling I read that you have to edit the tab contents such as: Messages, Friends, About me, etc.. manual via Template Sets>theme Templates>member_profile but im not sure what to change or what to add or remove, so I was hoping any of you can help me with that. It'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!