MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .messageeditor colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some assistance with a problem I thought I'd fixed one before, but I guess no dice.

We've got a lot of themes around the site that have light font on dark text... pretty basic stuff when it comes to a gaming site as I'm sure you know.

But the problem is that the font in my drop down menus also changes to the color of the text around the site. I think its pulling from the "table" code in the template.

I need a way to change the color in the editor drop downs without changing them in the themes.

[attachment=27169]

There's a picture of what I'm trying to fix.

Any idea where I can find what I need? I could spend hours digging and not find it but I'm sure there's someone here that's gonna know instantly.
Open ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css , and find;
.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown
and add the following style in that CSS attribute;
color: #000000;
That did the trick. Thank you very much. Would have taken me ages to track down that line I needed to change/add/whatever.

Weird thing is, I swear I've done this once before and it changed itself back or something. No idea. I could be making it all up.
thanks Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin