MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It just shows "Currently Active Users" instead of actually show the stats. In the last 15 min, how many guests, how many members, etc.

How can I fix this?

http://profitplayers.net/
AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Index templates > index_whosonline > and revert it back to default.
I don't see a button to revert it back to default.
You can got to template for current theme and go to index then who's online and copy/paste

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

replace this with old code and see if works. Smile
(2012-09-01, 06:39 PM)akito tenkawa Wrote: [ -> ]You can got to template for current theme and go to index then who's online and copy/paste

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

replace this with old code and see if works. Smile
Don't you mean replace the old code with this Wink
Worked perfectly. Thanks.
Yay! I win.Smile