MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No message at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-09-02, 11:51 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. Not sure what you did but if you know what you did, make sure you don't do it next time Toungue

First off, I never did a file verification. It will be the first thing I do this time.
Second, I pretty sure it was a comedy of errors. I am in a rural area of texas. There is no ISDN or DSL, cell service is horrible. I cant afford satelite, so it is a choice of dialup or wireless broadband. Either can stall at anytime, so uploading is quite the chore. Further the massive unannounced update can cause havoc.

Third after I verify that the glitch saving changes to forums and groups is correct.

Lastly, the mantra of "BACKUP" "BACKUP" "BACKUP" should be heeded. Further I will execute a backup of the entire site and store it on my Cloud server. Any other suggestions?
If you post your FTP details and some details to a temporary admin account in the Private Inquiries forum I'd be more than happy to run the upgrade for you.
(2012-09-02, 02:03 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]If you post your FTP details and some details to a temporary admin account in the Private Inquiries forum I'd be more than happy to run the upgrade for you.

Thank you, after a fresh install the Dashboard is listing mybb 1.6.8

I would be grateful for your tutelage in the future. my email is [[email protected]]here[/email] if you would care to contact me.
Pages: 1 2