MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering my coding services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I'm currently available to develop plugins. It's been a hard summer but I'm finally available again.

My hourly prices are the following:
a) $15/hour and the plugin is given to the client under an EULA.
b) $60/hour and the plugin is given to the client with full copyright.

Timezone: GMT+00

Here's how I work:
1) Depending on the agreed price, the amount to be paid may be split into multiple payments.
2) I create the plugin.
3) Depending on the complexity of the plugin, I may setup a test website for the client to test the plugin.
4) Once both parties agree, the final payment shall be sent.
5) A ZIP archive containing the plugin files and documentation should be sent to the client.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM.

Thank you.
Vouch for this guy. His free plugins are just as good as his premium ones, and those are awesome on both, quality and functionality.
(2012-09-01, 09:40 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for this guy. His free plugins are just as good as his premium ones, and those are awesome on both, quality and functionality.

Thanks Smile
Vouch (not like he needs it, being a developer and all), this guy is great and has made some amazing MyBB plugins!
I have used some of his plugins in the past including myDownloads and the advanced point system. And i must say they were quite awesome plugins
Mega vouch, Smile I've worked with him several times and he's da man,

Also we're just finishing a proyect today and i've got to say i can't be more happier with his services
Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting anyone to post.
I send you a private message.
Bump, I'm free again.
Sending you a PM. Wink
Pages: 1 2