MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discussion HQ - General Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cO5kh.png]
Discussion HQ - http://discussionhq.com

Discussion HQ is my new general discussion forum. I tried to make it very simple and easy for people to join and posts. Using ideas off of the MyBB Humanization Project, I changed the register to be a lot more simpler. I'm also working on adding some other changes to make things more simple and sleek looking.

I would like all feedback you will give me. The theme is MyBB Pro with some editing by myself, which I think turned out nice. I'm having a new logo made to match my advertising banner, so no need to comment on that part. Smile. And yes, I know I'm jumping into an already overcrowded niche.

The forum is new, so activity isn't the best but I'm working on getting it active. If you like the forum, feel free to join! We don't bite!
Very unique forum though the genre isn't so unique but the theme is.
Good luck
Not sure how the theme is unique at all. It's another general discussion forum with a boring theme.
Your theme is very well done!
(2012-09-02, 07:18 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Very unique forum though the genre isn't so unique but the theme is.
Good luck

(2012-09-03, 12:34 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme is very well done!

Thanks for the comments on the theme! Yeah, I know it isn't a unique niche, but it's something I like, so I'm fine with it.

(2012-09-02, 07:30 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how the theme is unique at all. It's another general discussion forum with a boring theme.

True, it is just another. What would you suggest to improve it? Both the forum and theme?
The only way to improve a general discussion forum is to find a niche, or create another aspect of the site for a community to grow around. Webcomics usually gather a following, and that following can become a forum community.
nice theme Big Grin
@cappa - Hmm, okay. I'll keep thinking on that and see what I can come up with...

@gamemaster - Thanks! It's just pretty simple and sleek, which is how I like it! Smile.

We've added a new section -- a section to showcase your own website! Feel free to join!
I like your theme but the avatar of last poster doesn't look good. I think it messes the themes look and just in case in future if someone has a weird avatar and they are the last poster then new visitors could/may find it offensive.