MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advance Index Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What code you entered? And also you set the plugin to ON mode from the settings?
Sorry... pilot error. I don't think I had the plugin set to ON. I must have not seen that.

Working great now. Sorry for the negative post.

One question. I think the plugin is only for the footer, but is there a way to put it in the header?

Thanks. Great plugin.
any update of this plugin to add unlimited adds
It would take some time, my exams are overhead.
Hi please can you consider in the next release to add, header and footer option, to bee visible on footer and header in same time, or only in footer or header, but with diferent code inside it.
(2013-01-19, 10:57 AM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi please can you consider in the next release to add, header and footer option, to bee visible on footer and header in same time, or only in footer or header, but with diferent code inside it.
Well, there's a better plugin for it than mine for that cause. Try MyAdvertisements by Pirata Nervo. You can setup custom spots in that plugin, too.
Does this plugin still work for the current version of MyBB?
Quote:Does this plugin still work for the current version of MyBB?

I am wondering the same thing. It was working but now I get the following error when updating columns:
Quote:Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

EDIT- This seems to be an issue with 'iframe' (embedded YouTube video). It was working using but now does not. IE: adding this to a column will get the above error.
Quote:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JMMVKt_PQjE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
^ contact your web host with the errors and ask if they have recently added any additional security (eg. suhosin/mod_security)
That would make sense as I just move to a new host. I will probably be moving again as Go Daddy's shared accounts seem super restrictive.

That fixed it. Thank you .m.'ster Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3