MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have forum and a facebook page of that forum. so i need that when someone on my forum post a thread, it should appear on facebook page.

so which plugin will be use for this?
this plugin will do auto announce on my facebook page?
Quote:This plugin will publish the subject of new threads in specified forums or threads moved into the specified forums to your Twitter account and/or Facebook wall or page. It will also publish announcements made through the ACP

The status update includes a URL to the thread, which may or may not be in Bit.ly format, depending on length (Twitter shortens the URL automatically if needed).

For Twitter, the plugin will also apply a limited number of hashtags that match keywords you specify. Hashtags are optional.

For Facebook, the plugin will post to your own wall or to a page you specify. If you choose to publish to a page, you can choose to post as yourself, or as the 'page'. Also appears to work posting to a group or app.

The index page can also indicate which forums are published if an icon image is specified in the ACP.

Only forums that guests and regular registered users can view threads in will be published, even if specified in the setting as being publishable.

Forums to be published can be specified in the ACP as inclusive or exclusive. That means that you can specify what forums to publish or what forums to not publish.

This plugin also deletes published status updates when a thread is deleted or moved out of a published forum or when an announcement is deleted. If an announcement or thread is edited, the old status is dropped and a new status is posted at the top of your wall/list.

Compatible with RSS2Post and similar feed readers that post to your forums.

This plugin requires the site admin to have a Twitter or Facebook account/page or permissions to post to a page. You will need to create an 'application' in the service's developer site and authorize the plugin to access your accounts on your behalf.