MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying a custom plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need of a plugin that I can use to add a custom submit and display page.

I want there to be a form that can be submitted and underneath that will display a list of all the recent form submissions. I would also like an option for me to 'sticky' certain submissions.

I can pay around $50+ for this job.

I will give a lot more details about this to people who think they will be capable of doing it. Thanks
Dropped a PM in your inbox.
(2012-09-02, 09:10 PM)Acid Wrote: [ -> ]I am in need of a plugin that I can use to add a custom submit and display page.

I want there to be a form that can be submitted and underneath that will display a list of all the recent form submissions. I would also like an option for me to 'sticky' certain submissions.

I will give a lot more details about this to people who think they will be capable of doing it. Thanks

I can do this for $50 if you still need it done. So basically a custom page, with a form that allows you to upload multiple fields to a database table, then display them on that page.

If you still need this let me know.

Regards
Frank
(2012-09-03, 09:19 AM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-02, 09:10 PM)Acid Wrote: [ -> ]I am in need of a plugin that I can use to add a custom submit and display page.

I can do this for $50 if you still need it done. So basically a custom page, with a form that allows you to upload multiple fields to a database table, then display them on that page.

If you still need this let me know.

Regards
Frank

Yes that is correct. Sending you a private message now.