MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Broken forum images.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All of my forum icons are broken when I got the forum. Now there's a plugin I installed, and the icons it displayed is also broken.

I tried using a fresh copy of MyBB's install file 1.6 and reinstall the language folder to my forum's language folder, when it didn't work, I install it to my Public_html, that didn't work.

And I tried installing it to my plugin folder and I think I almost broke my forum because I reload the page and an error message appeared. When I reload the page again the message was gone.

Here are images of some of the stuff that's broken, on my forum.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

[Image: 2570785-forum_index.jpg]

[Image: 2570784-dice.jpg]

[Image: 2570783-acp_usergroup.jpg]

[Image: 2570786-smile.jpg]
Hi,

What is your forum URL?

Did you upload the images folder?
Like Kickerbat said you could re upload images folder, also if you change any image make sure they are same name and format, gif=gif, png=png.Smile
I didn't change image name. Where do I reupload the image folder to? I have trouble knowing what goes where.
What is the url to your forum? (if not localhost)

Right click the images that aren't displaying and copy and paste their path here. Also cross-reference the path to a folder (if any) to see if the images are actually on the server.
(2012-09-03, 01:30 PM)Deadite Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I reupload the image folder to? I have trouble knowing what goes where.
Upload the images folder where you installed MyBB.
If you are importing a theme copy the folder/images to the images fold where you installed MyBB.

If it's the default MyBB template I suggest you re-upload the images directory completely as there could have been loss/corruption files in the process of transferring.
Yourdomain.com/images/

It should be in root where you uploaded all files, you would see folder called images.

If you uploaded it in a specific folder it would be Yourdomain.com/forum/images/
Okay try re-upload the image folder Smile
Pages: 1 2 3