MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which Template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, as you can see with my background I can't see the "Forum Contains New Post" "Forum Contains No New Post" and "Forum is locked". Which template would I go in to change just the text color in the background?
In addition, are there any good websites explaining the function of each template?
AdminCP > Themes > Your theme > Edit > global.css > and find;
.forum_legend dd {
	float: left;
	margin-right: 10px;
}
and add the following property;
color: #FFFFFF;
so it should becomes;
.forum_legend dd {
	float: left;
	margin-right: 10px;
}
Like this?
Use small letter c of color, and add semicolon : between color and #FFFFFF; Like:
Works!
Now I also need to change the color for the words in the image attached below.
Oh and instead of starting a new thread I might as well ask about this tutorial. (http://yaldaram.com/thread-823.html)
I did everything you said yet it doesn't change anything for my theme ("Apart 1"). Any idea on how I could make my site transparent? www.ntngaming.net/mybb
In your theme's global.css, see the background property of #container class, its like;
background:  rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
remove   characters from it so it should becomes;
background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5);
(2012-09-03, 02:54 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In your theme's global.css, see the background property of #container class, its like;
background:  rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
remove   characters from it so it should becomes;
background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5);

Changed, waiting to see if it works. You can see what I did by looking at the attached image.
Yeah its fine.
(2012-09-03, 03:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its fine.

Hmm nothing has changed yet. Do you think it will work?
You've not yet edited the   characters. They are still showing in your global.css
Pages: 1 2