MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What keeps you going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a webmaster maintaining a active forum is hard especially if you still go to school and such.

So you guys must have a day when your like “uh oh i need to check my forum today” so what keeps you going or what stops you from giving up or getting bored.

As for me whenever I think about how the site will be in years to come that motivates me to keep at it.

What's yours.
I enjoy it, so I don't really need a "keep me going" motivational technique.
I love maintaining my online forums, There is no motivational technique for me. I do because I love to do. Smile
(2012-09-03, 06:04 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy it, so I don't really need a "keep me going" motivational technique.
I hope you don't mind me asking what your age is.
Just because older people can stick to things longer than the younger(different case for me)
I really enjoy the niche(s) I chose, that is what motivates me the most, even when none of my forum had succeeded at all.
(2012-09-03, 06:11 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-03, 06:04 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy it, so I don't really need a "keep me going" motivational technique.
Just because older people can stick to things longer than the younger(different case for me)

19, yours?
(2012-09-03, 06:42 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-03, 06:11 PM)ZeoAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]

19, yours?

27. So must people “enjoy” their work...hmmm