MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CMS|BLOG|ARTICLES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hi people mybb must be most forum wanted
so why we not add blog and CMS and articles like vBulletin or even better
that is my suggestion any one need a ride? Big Grin
MyBB is a forum software, not a CMS.
(2012-09-03, 08:31 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a forum software, not a CMS.

and vBulletin is a forum software and its have simple CMS I mean script like create new thread same like create new CMS tags then thats it we done
vBulletin is a "community software" and "publishing suite"; MyBB is a extensible, lightweight, powerful forum software. Not everyone who uses MyBB uses or would use a CMS, the same with shoutboxes, notification systems, galleries, etc. We aren't going to include features only 2% of administrators will actually use, that's what plugins are for.
(2012-09-03, 08:45 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]vBulletin is a "community software" and "publishing suite"; MyBB is a extensible, lightweight, powerful forum software. Not everyone who uses MyBB uses or would use a CMS, the same with shoutboxes, notification systems, galleries, etc. We aren't going to include features only 2% of administrators will actually use, that's what plugins are for.

There is no plugin to make MyBB a fully fleged CMS. That's what an extensive knowledge of PHP and MySQL are for!
(2012-09-03, 10:53 PM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]There is no plugin to make MyBB a fully fleged CMS. That's what an extensive knowledge of PHP and MySQL are for!

That, or use a CMS for a CMS set up instead of a forum software?
Well, It'd be nice to have them both integrated, Don't you think...
Many CMSs have forum modules/plugins.
You can do makeshift CMS using xThreads. What kinds of features are you looking for, exactly?
guys guys guys
paul if you want to tell me CMS could be a plugin ok then make to us 1
but i told you add BLOG & CMS like vbulletin is awesome thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7