MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Lobby - Your guide to administration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/Closed
A LOT of rookie mistakes, too lazy to point them all out, someone else will for sure.
1) Jesus, Mary, and Moses. You do not need that many forums. This is coming from someone who tends to be open with the magic forum wand. Consolidate and prune, ASAP.
2) The theme isn't exactly... appealing. To be honest, it reminds me of something I would see on phpBB. It looks dated.
Disable/remove this guest registration enforcing text. Its quite disgusting. Either remove it or use opacity in its CSS. Theme needs tweaks in various areas. You may hire someone (Not enforcing you, its your choice) to code a decent theme for you.

Goodluck thouogh Smile
Took me 2 hours to scroll down to the bottom of the page lol. Honestly though, far too many forums.
Your still using a theme with it's default logo, the theme itself has "MyBB" almost removed due to using the same background color (until you hover over it and you can still barely see it). From my view it's offline, and your header is messed up (the contact text is below the Member List image oddly enough).

I'm sorry but try to find something new or that isn't over used since there are tons of administration based forums and websites already. Nothing makes your "stand-out" or "shine" to-say.