MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is MyBB's best indirect advertiser?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to choose HF (not allowed to mention domain). That is how I found out and I assume a lot of people on here have too.
I found MyBB through EndlessParadigm.com a few years ago
HF seems to one bringing the most new users to me. Unfortunately, since most of them just try to play to be HF perfect and successful copy.
HF by a mile.
I found MyBB because I was looking for a free forum system. I thought it looked the nicest of all the ones Google turned up, so I used it.
(2012-09-04, 10:09 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I found MyBB because I was looking for a free forum system. I thought it looked the nicest of all the ones Google turned up, so I used it.

Ditto, found MyBB when I was looking for a free forum software. Actually I heard about HF from MyBB community. Smile
Found MyBB while googling.
(2012-09-05, 12:15 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-04, 10:09 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I found MyBB because I was looking for a free forum system. I thought it looked the nicest of all the ones Google turned up, so I used it.

Ditto, found MyBB when I was looking for a free forum software. Actually I heard about HF from MyBB community. Smile

Same Toungue. I remember trying SMF and phpbb and found that they both sucked.
(2012-09-04, 09:47 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]HF by a mile.

What this guy said.
I used phpBB, then I found MyBB in Google.
Pages: 1 2