MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post on registration MOD (error)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Get this error when i try to register on the forum.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function updatethreadcount() in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/postonreg.php on line 205

Also on the forum
{username} 
Don't Work .
1) Open the plugin file and replace the name of the function updatethreadcount with update_thread_count.

2) Try this: Open the plugin file and search for:
$message = str_replace('{username}', htmlspecialchars_uni($username), $mybb->settings['postonreg_message']);
$subject = str_replace('{username}', htmlspecialchars_uni($username), $mybb->settings['postonreg_subject']); 
Replace with:
$message = str_replace('{username}', htmlspecialchars_uni($mybb->user['username']), $mybb->settings['postonreg_message']);
$subject = str_replace('{username}', htmlspecialchars_uni($mybb->user['username']), $mybb->settings['postonreg_subject']); 
After ive maded all you said i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function updateforumcount() in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/postonreg.php on line 206
get the latest version from the mods site.
ive installed this MOD:

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=247

is the LAST VERSION

I Use MyBB 1.2 .
Replace the function updateforumcount() with update_forum_count() or download the mod again.
After ive re-installed the plug in
i got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function updatethreadcount() in /home/alexzand/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/postonreg.php on line 205

Look what i have on line 205:
		updatethreadcount($tid);

So.. I can't find this "updateforumcount()" .
Problem solved. (MOd have been Updated by Developer)

Thanks.