MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin access fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I changed admin properties. not see admin cp.. now I can't login my admin cp

how can I reset this ? or how to manange to reach admin cp again?

If it will be on phpmyadmin could pls explain step by step...

thank you..
aycant Wrote:I changed admin properties. not see admin cp.. now I can't login my admin cp

how can I reset this ? or how to manange to reach admin cp again?

If it will be on phpmyadmin could pls explain step by step...

thank you..
Can you provide us with a step by step as to how you removed your ACP access? There could be a number of ways to regrant you access depending on how you lost then in the first place.
from ACP I changed settings. There are 3 admins one of mine. I changed their authorities and now I can't see Admin CP...
aycant Wrote:from ACP I changed settings. There are 3 admins one of mine. I changed their authorities and now I can't see Admin CP...

Not exactly what I ment.. That's doesn't really help me.

Did you change your usergroup?
In the Admin Perms, did you click on revoke?
I didn't change my user group. I checked this options : Can't see Admin CP.
I made it for another admins but it contain all admins...
Did you change the settings for the administrators usergroup so that it didn't have access to the ACP?
Belloman Wrote:Did you change the settings for the administrators usergroup so that it didn't have access to the ACP?
yes I mean this.. How can I take it back again?
thank you..
Run this SQL code:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET cancp = 'yes' WHERE gid = '4'

Change the mybb_ to your table prefix (if different). This assumes you're in the default Administrator usergroup (group ID 4).
DennisTT Wrote:Run this SQL code:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET cancp = 'yes' WHERE gid = '4'

Change the mybb_ to your table prefix (if different). This assumes you're in the default Administrator usergroup (group ID 4).

where can I run this sql code ? I am not good at php. I checked phpmyadmin but where ?
thank you in advance.
phpmyadmin -> select your database -> select the table -> Click the "SQL" button in the header.
And then add that code to the textarea and click "submit" or what it says (not sure)
Pages: 1 2