MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Its urgent, i need some money every month, plz tell me sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello,
i want to earn money every month as i was earned before so plz tell me legit earnings site.
I was use mylot for earning money bt nw they deactivate my account because they jealous from me that's why because i reached mylot payout each month so they deleted me.
Plz tell me any site which are reliable, except PTC.
I also like to work on paid to post sites.
Get a job. Seriously the best way to earn money regularly.
Stop saying everything is urgent! It's not urgent when everything is urgent!

As Tom said getting a job offline is the best way to get a regular income fast. Because, I doubt you'll be able to create a large and popular site over night.
(2012-09-06, 02:07 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Stop saying everything is urgent! It's not urgent when everything is urgent!

Nice philosophy (Y) - By the way, there's no way of making money fast, just go and do some part time job if you're a student
Get a job.
Get a job
guys for god sake give him an answer how to make money online instead of 'get a job'
here you go op fileice.com make youtube channel make fake videos like "cracked cs:go" or something that will make the people download and make a fileice link you get 1$ for every download lets say you got 1000$ you are a rich man Smile
but the problem is how they are gone approve your account fileice staff is bunch of jerk they just care about proofs that you will get allot of traffic
What about data entry jobs? Are you familiar with them? From what I heard is that you can earn ~2.5$ to something even more with one or two pages data entry. But you've to be careful as numerous such sites are scamming alot of people! You can search any shop, outlet or any website originating from your Country/City that are offering these services.
Sorry we're not telling people how to make money by wasting others peoples time and going on the fringes of legal.
(2012-09-06, 05:29 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What about data entry jobs? Are you familiar with them? From what I heard is that you can earn ~2.5$ to something even more with one or two pages data entry. But you've to be careful as numerous such sites are scamming alot of people! You can search any shop, outlet or any website originating from your Country/City that are offering these services.

Regarding data entry, Freelance.com often has a number of data entry jobs posted Smile

@OP: There is no sure fire way of making money online, and you certainly can't do it for a simple few seconds of work. Get an job, or find some freelance work. There is no site that will simply give you money each month, unless you do something in return Smile
Pages: 1 2