MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invisible Account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have my account invisible? I don't want any trace of it. Also I don't want only the "Hide from Online List." I want to create an account without anyone seeing it. It won't be used to post, just surf around.
Do you want to do this on MyBB.com or your board? If the first, no. There is an invisibility feature (IIRC), but its not going to do all of what you want. If the second, it is not an inbuilt feature so you could request a plug-in.
(2012-09-06, 09:46 PM)AiedailEclipsed Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to do this on MyBB.com or your board? If the first, no. There is an invisibility feature (IIRC), but its not going to do all of what you want. If the second, it is not an inbuilt feature so you could request a plug-in.

It's the second. I need it on my board. So I need to request a plugin? Sad
You would need to do that, yes. However, permit me to point out that if its for your board (as in the board that you are the root admin of) that would probably make things a bit hard for you. I mean, how would users get in contact with you or how would you be able to do... anything on the board?
Its kinda pointless going to the bother of creating a plugin to do this. If you just wanna browse your site, just create a dummy account. Nobody will know who it is.
You could create another Admin hide from on-line, and try Yaldaram's idea here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-71537-p...#pid611656 to hide the admins.