MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Update 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i'm french

I' have installed the 1.14 upgrade to 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18 successfully

But when i upload the global.php to 1.2

i'have an error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setpath() in /homepages/5/d169095712/htdocs/forum/inc/init.php on line 68

My board: www.xtaz.fr

thanks a lot
Make sure you uploaded all files and none are corrupt.
i have reset

the error is now :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setpath() in /homepages/5/d169095712/htdocs/forum/inc/init.php on line 68
i have update manually : mybb_120_updated_files_090306.zip

not with the installer
jolyboby Wrote:But when i upload the global.php to 1.2

i'have an error :

thanks a lot

I find this very intersting, "when i upload the global.php to 1.2". Did you only upload global.php?
You have to upload all of the files from the release on the website and then run the upgrader script at http://yoursite.com/yourforumdirectory/i...pgrade.php
Christian Wrote:
jolyboby Wrote:But when i upload the global.php to 1.2

i'have an error :

thanks a lot

I find this very intersting, "when i upload the global.php to 1.2". Did you only upload global.php?

No, but the error appears when i upload global.php

Belloman Wrote:You have to upload all of the files from the release on the website and then run the upgrader script at http://yoursite.com/yourforumdirectory/i...pgrade.php

I have just changed files who are in this pack mybb_120_updated_files_090306.zip

My english is so bad O_____o
You need to download the full package and replace all files except for inc/config.php und inc/settings.php.
i have some bug:

French language with a lot of "?"
My theme as disappeared
and my plugin do not function

I restore my database to 1.18 ...
That's not a bug! That's what happens when you upgrade to 1.2! Big Grin

Well, all the ?'s are probaby a bug, but that's happening to most everyone, so it's pretty normal!
Pages: 1 2