MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a custom theme made for my upcoming forum. I am willing to pay $60-$80.

It will be a Promotion / Services type of forum.
(2012-09-08, 12:20 AM)Mr. Blogger Wrote: [ -> ]I need a custom theme made for my upcoming forum. I am willing to pay $60-$80.

Aaaand...

-What's your forum going to be on?
-Colours?

Please?
(2012-09-08, 01:21 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 12:20 AM)Mr. Blogger Wrote: [ -> ]I need a custom theme made for my upcoming forum. I am willing to pay $60-$80.

Aaaand...

-Colours?

Please?

I am going to tell the person who was going to do the job. Right now just looking for someone who is going to do it. I would like to see a portfolio before I simply accepted someone to do the job.
(2012-09-08, 01:28 AM)Mr. Blogger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 01:21 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]

Aaaand...

-Colours?

Please?

I am going to tell the person who was going to do the job. Right now just looking for someone who is going to do it. I would like to see a portfolio before I simply accepted someone to do the job.

It'd be a good idea to at least tell us what the forum is about so that people such as myself, Who work individually, can actually decide if we want to create a theme or not...
(2012-09-08, 01:31 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be a good idea to at least tell us what the forum is about so that people such as myself, Who work individually, can actually decide if we want to create a theme or not...

I edited the first post then with what the forum is about.
if you want a quality theme in the most reasonable price then you can contact YuvaPix Designs