MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss Islam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-09-08, 04:46 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 04:39 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]
  • then you shouldn't had said this ' ^.^

I don't understand...

You asked for people to ask you questions

So I did

And now you're telling me I shouldn't have

For god sake man...

Quote:Thank you for clarifying that - So it's not for sand and dust storms after all...
Quote:5-even bible is not made for modern ages that is why we as a muslims got people who tell us what to do (not from there mind) from Qur'an they read it and try to give us the answer so we can live with the modern life as a muslims.
Quote:We, As Christians (yes, I'm christian...) know that...
you just said it is not sand and dust anymore so they should stop wearing it then after i said that sentence about modern muslims life you just said yea i know that your not making any sense mate...
if you asked a question i will answer it but making no sense is kinda hard for me to answer
* s3_gunzel slaps illusionalp around a bit with a large trout.

That makes no sense at all.... Your logic is flawed.
what ever you say mate but i'm sure that my thread is not and please use a good language
i'm just trying to answer people questions not to argue about the burqua that didn't caused any car accidents and the police just want to restrict it because they don't want people to wear it.
(2012-09-08, 04:55 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]what ever you say mate but i'm sure that my thread is not and please use a good language
i'm just trying to answer people questions not to argue about the burqua that didn't caused any car accidents and the police just want to restrict it because they don't want people to wear it.

Because we have police that give a crap.

The significance being that if people such as your good self can not take critisism then why start a thread like this in the first place.
(2012-09-08, 05:16 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 04:55 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]what ever you say mate but i'm sure that my thread is not and please use a good language

Because we have police that give a crap.

The significance being that if people such as your good self can not take critisism then why start a thread like this in the first place.
  • then maybe they should give a crap about the people who drink and drive at the same time
  • will i can take some criticism but calling this thread a 'flawed' and this thread is about islam is just like calling islam a flawed so it can be offending.

The reason why Hijaab (Burqua) is prescribed for women is mentioned in the Qur’an in the following verses of Surah Al-Ahzab:

"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad); that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
[Al-Qur’an 33:59]

The Qur’an says that Hijaab has been prescribed for the women so that they are recognized as modest women and this will also prevent them from being molested.

(2012-09-08, 02:25 AM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]I know you call other male Muslims your bothers. Just out of curiosity, do you call female Muslims your sisters?

Yes, I probably talked here or probably in gtalk with a female, even non-muslim, and I talk her calling her sister.

In the teachings of Islam, every men and women are like brothers and sisters of each other. This was introduced into the Islam at the time when Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ تعالیٰ علیہ وسلم) came to Madinah and make each Muhajir Muslim brother to the other Ansaar.

The next question might would be, "Then why Muslims are killing each other in many countries??" The answer to this quite simple, if one do not obeyed the laws and principles of Islam then its his own fault. It would not be something to blame Islam. Smile

(2012-09-08, 04:35 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Why are these needed when all the answers should be in the holy texts.
Actually its the choice of the God who sends prophets towards the nations. Just like Prophet Eesa (Jesus) (علیہ سلام) came towards Christians and Prophet Musa (علیہ سلام) came towards Jews (Yahoods) [I'm sorry if I pronounced the names of these Prophets incorrectly]

Why God sends these prophets towards nations? The Qur’an says:

"The Prophet commands them what is just and prohibits what is evil". "He allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them what is bad (and impure),"
[Al-Qur’an 7: 157]

"So take what the Messenger assigns to you and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you."
[Al-Qur’an 59: 7]

For a Muslim, the Prophet’s statement is sufficient to convince him that Allah does not wish humans to eat some kinds of meat while allowing some other kinds.

(2012-09-08, 04:35 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly again like many religions there are extremists for and against it which causes turmoil for many.
If you practically want to check how good a car is put an expert driver behind the steering wheel. Similarly the best and the most exemplary follower of Islam by whom you can check how good Islam is, is the last and final messenger of God, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Besides Muslims, there are several honest and unbiased non-Muslim historians who have acclaimed that prophet Muhammad was the best human being. According to Michael H. Hart who wrote the book, ‘The Hundred Most Influential Men in History’, the topmost position, i.e. the number one position goes to the beloved prophet of Islam, Muhammad (pbuh). There are several such examples of non-Muslims paying great tributes to the prophet, like Thomas Carlyle, La-Martine, etc. Smile
first of all 'صلی اللہ تعالیٰ علیہ وسلم' second of all thank you for explaining allot of things that i couldn't explain
(2012-09-08, 05:40 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The next question might would be, "Then why Muslims are killing each other in many countries??" The answer to this quite simple, if one do not obeyed the laws and principles of Islam then its his own fault. It would not be something to blame Islam. Smile

In a multicultural society, Such as Australia, Yes, it is perfectly logical for us to blame it on Islam Law.

We are Australians, We have our own laws.

By all means, Follow Islam Law, but follow aussie law too, and don't preach to those of us that are not islamic what we should and shouldn't do.

Much like a vegetarian telling a person that eats meat not to because it's an animal.
(2012-09-08, 06:17 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 05:40 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The next question might would be, "Then why Muslims are killing each other in many countries??" The answer to this quite simple, if one do not obeyed the laws and principles of Islam then its his own fault. It would not be something to blame Islam. Smile

In a multicultural society, Such as Australia, Yes, it is perfectly logical for us to blame it on Islam Law.

By all means, Follow Islam Law, but follow aussie law too, and don't preach to those of us that are not islamic what we should and shouldn't do.

Much like a vegetarian telling a person that eats meat not to because it's an animal.
you my friend need to correct your information
religion is 100% different than the nationally the muslims on Australia is not Arabs they grow up in Australia and became muslims not every muslim is arab
(2012-09-08, 06:22 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 06:17 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]

you my friend need to correct your information
religion is 100% different than the nationally the muslims on Australia is not Arabs they grow up in Australia and became muslims not every muslim is arab

So, You're essentially telling me to get stuffed...
Pages: 1 2 3 4