MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration date, date of birth, local time in header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again I need help, no matter what i do I can't make the registration date, local time or date of birth show up in the header.

For the registration date i tried to use: {$mybb->user['regdate']}, but that just gives me a bunch of numbers which I guess is taken from the database and needs somehow to be converted...

I didn't have any kind of success making the user local time or date of birth showing up, I would really appreciate help.
(2012-09-08, 08:31 PM)MRKH Wrote: [ -> ]Once again I need help, no matter what i do I can't make the registration date, local time or date of birth show up in the header.

For the registration date i tried to use: {$mybb->user['regdate']}, but that just gives me a bunch of numbers which I guess is taken from the database and needs somehow to be converted...

I didn't have any kind of success making the user local time or date of birth showing up, I would really appreciate help.

Hey buddy.

Registration date

{$memregdate}

DOB

{$membday}

Time

{$localtime}
(2012-09-08, 09:34 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-08, 08:31 PM)MRKH Wrote: [ -> ]Once again I need help, no matter what i do I can't make the registration date, local time or date of birth show up in the header.

Hey buddy.

Registration date

{$memregdate}

DOB

{$membday}

Time

{$localtime}

that does not work, nothing shows up.
(2012-09-09, 03:05 PM)MRKH Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey buddy.

Registration date

{$memregdate}

DOB

{$membday}

Time

{$localtime}

Huh Lemme test it out

Sorry about that.
(2012-09-09, 05:43 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-09, 03:05 PM)MRKH Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey buddy.

Registration date

{$memregdate}

DOB

{$membday}

Time

{$localtime}

Huh Lemme test it out

Sorry about that.

I have figured out how to show the birthday actually it was quite simple: "{$mybb->user['birthday']}" now I just need the registration date and local time...

By installing a plugin that allowed php in templates I managed to convert the timestamp, I also found a way through javascript to show the local time. Issue solved.