MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Webdesigner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a website I am looking to have created. 4 Pages plus 2 pages that would be links. Pretty much a static website. I have the content wrote up and the images I want used. You will be keeping the website theme similar to my current forum. www.thechompzone.com Looking for someone in the US since I don't like having a huge time difference thing going on. Paying 35 OBO
Shouldn't be a problem, send me a PM.
PM'ed and confirmed no longer need service!

ok sorry still need service. there was some miscommunication and I do need a web designer still
Thanks for letting me know...
Are you currently working on it? I sent you everything yet nothing was confirmed? By all means keep doing it I was hoping you were working on it lol ! you just haven't been on skype in while so I was getting nervous!
(2012-09-09, 02:13 PM)abenak89 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you currently working on it? I sent you everything yet nothing was confirmed? By all means keep doing it I was hoping you were working on it lol ! you just haven't been on skype in while so I was getting nervous!

Tindris is a friend of mine Cool wait on her, she is the person you need. Even if you have to wait an extra few days is well worth it, as a designer myself I can recommend her.
Yeah I just haven't talked to her in a week so I wasnt sure if she was still doing it but i am going to try and talk to her today! thanks she designed my forum theme too so i know shes good!