MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMOHacking.com - MMORPG Programming/talking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I have launched a new website called MMOHacking. It's basically a board where programmers can unite, share projects.

Some people in here might think that the 'hacking' part is a bit shady, but really it's just editing som hexdecimals in the WoW client in order for you to grant access to extra functions in-game.

We just launched so we need active users! Smile

[Image: Ekzzg.gif]

Thank you,
Zalix
Yeah.. D3 is not an MMO...

And seeing as you support exploits and hacks im going to take a wild guess that this thread is going to be closed shortly.
Well, I don't see anything illegal in doing fun things such as controlling a flight path etc.?
Why would this thread get closed?

And no - D3 is not a MMO, but I figured we would support it anyways.

Nontheless thanks for the feedback.
Game/console hacking/modding is allowed. The term 'hacking' has various meanings.

Providing there isn't any unethical/illegal content I see no issue here.
(2012-09-09, 12:24 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Game/console hacking/modding is allowed. The term 'hacking' has various meanings.

Providing there isn't any unethical/illegal content I see no issue here.

But why was a while back the person with a game website who had romhacks on it denied support?

I mean having any hacking tools on blizzard games (besides the person who does them being as dumb as hell *hint* Blizzard Warden *hint* ) is illegal with their tos. And i cant really see what is the difference between hacking a game/software and having a rom hack.
To me both seem to be gray areas.

Ah well *shrugs*

Feedback on the site:

Please dont provide a link for us to your registration page its highly annoying to do so.

I wouldnt personally use tabs though they dont have that many sections below them (and there arent to many tabs).

Change the forum icons on / off / lock thingie they dont fit with the forum in anyway. (might be even better to just remove them since you have now two icons next to each other)

You also have this line:
"Register on MMOHacking in order to get full features and access more sections!"
How many "other" sections do you have?

Last thing i guess would be the blue color, its not bad or anything. But the "general" color for MMOs is green/purple, might look better might look worse dont know. Just though i would point that out.
Nathan, while I agree with you, the very things he pointed out are the definition of illegal hacking. What he claims to be doing is in direct violation of WoW EULA and TOS, and as it's possible he runs his own private servers, there's that too.
Just going to leave this here:

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/abo...ofuse.html

Quote:Exploit the Service, a Game or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including without limitation: ( a ) using the Service at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other commercial establishment without the express written consent of Blizzard, unless otherwise stated in a Game EULA; (b) communicate or facilitate any commercial advertisement or solicitation; © gather in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game without Blizzard’s authorization; or (d) perform in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Game, e.g., power-leveling;

Quote:Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of any Game or the Service in any way not expressly authorized by Blizzard;

Quote:Usee any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through any Game or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by any Game or the Service to store information about a character or a Game environment; provided, however, that Blizzard may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;

To backup Cappazushi above.