MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★ Sniping Forums ★ - Call of Duty Sniping Forum ¦ Tons of Unique Systems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fSj9D.png]

Sniping Forums is a forum which is dedicated towards Call of Duty Sniping. We have not launched yet and are still in development and plan to launch
in just over a week. We will have regular tournaments (Some of them will have prizes), Clan Support, Leader Boards System,
Live Lobby System, and a lot more! Feel free to sign up, even though we have not launched yet.

-Live Lobby System-
The live lobby system will display lobbys which users have submitted so that other users can join and take part.
This system is specifically made for certain lobbies such as Sniping Only lobbies, Competitive Lobbys, Modded Lobbys, Etcetera.
It is being custom coded and is the first of its kind.

-Clan System-
The clan system will provide clans a way to advertise their clans so that they may recruit more members.
The clan system will be displayed in a 'Top List' style format except the 'Vote' option will be changed with an 'Apply' option.
The order in which the clans are displayed on the page will be determined by how many total posts everyone in the clan has on the forum.
This system is also being custom coded and is the first of its kind.

-Leader Boards-
The leader boards will keep track of the top clans. We have a section on the forum where clans can arrange
'Ranked Matches' and their Wins/Loses will go towards rankings on the leader boards.

-Shop-
The shop contains various items for sale such as forum upgrades, clan upgrades, and we will soon add a few more categories.
You earn 1 coin per post and 2 per thread which you are allowed to spend in the shop.
The forum upgrade section of the shop contains things such as Custom User Titles, Username Changes, Custom Avatars, and a lot more.
I have also planned to set up an automatic purchase system where users can purchase coins with paypal/creditcards.

-Lottery-
The lottery is just a fun function. Users are able to purchase tickets for 15 coins each and every time someone buys,
the coins will go towards the prize pot. The winners are drawn every 24 hours and prizes are automatically awarded to the winners.

-Tournaments-
Once we have a decent user base, we plan to have regular tournaments with cash prizes.
The cash prize tournaments will usually have a small buy in, however on events such as Christmas or Halloween,
we will have tournaments which are free to enter.

-How are we going to get big?-
Myself and an investor are putting a few hundred towards sponsoring big sniping clans
on youtube who have agreed to showcase an ad for the forums. The ad will be shown to over 200,000 people.
I also have a team of people who will be playing CoD for hours daily
and will send messages to recent players.

www.SnipingForums.com

Questions, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. Post here.
(2012-09-09, 02:21 PM)Acid Wrote: [ -> ]...

I like the theme, and the logo Smile

Only thing i have as a question do you really have to have a graphics tab? for this forum. Otherwise no complains Smile
Thanks.

And if you did not know, graphics is a big part of the call of duty sniping community. The majority of professional snipers hire graphics people to do their editing. Is is why that section is there.
Pretty big post icons and I think it would be a lot smoother to disable tabs and narrow down the sections.

The theme is okay but I don't like the UI.
(2012-09-09, 06:48 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty big post icons and I think it would be a lot smoother to disable tabs and narrow down the sections.

The theme is okay but I don't like the UI.

Yeah i think il merge all the CoD Game discussion tabs into one. I think il reduce the post icons a little bit too.