MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adhitz a Scam? Don't use it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-09-09, 05:16 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]1 year and 6 months to make $26.71? That was your dream?
My dream was seeing my earned money into my hand, but its broken
(2012-09-09, 05:16 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]You said you're still waiting on a response. So WAIT for the response before going around posting rubbish that the site is a scam.
Now i am not going to recieve my earnings from adhitz so why i do care someone
(2012-09-09, 05:19 PM)RahulSaini Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-09, 05:16 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]1 year and 6 months to make $26.71? That was your dream?
My dream was seeing my earned money into my hand, but its broken
(2012-09-09, 05:16 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]You said you're still waiting on a response. So WAIT for the response before going around posting rubbish that the site is a scam.
Now i am not going to recieve my earnings from adhitz so why i do care someone

So, you haven't yet received a reply from them as to why your account was suspended, and for what reason you didn't receive payout - but you're already trying to discredit them, and you're already "sure" you won't get your payout.

You really don't deserve your payout. You have most probably not read something in ther terms. You are so quick to jump to conclusions about the site, you were probably too quick to jump into using the service without reading the terms.
You spent 1 year and 6 months earning what you could have earned by working two hours at Starbucks.
(2010-07-16, 03:33 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use this as a public stage
There are more appropriate places to make a public point or protest. This is especially the case when your issue is out of the control of the team here or the members of the forum. A specific example of this is scam reports, unless you can provide solid evidence. Otherwise you run the risk of defamation accusations and we can’t be sure all parties are being fairly represented.

For example
If you have a disagreement with another member, even if they are members here, you should address it with them privately rather than addressing it through a public post.

Yours sincerely, The MyBB team.

If you wish to contact staff about any of these rules please use the Private Inquiries forum.
Pages: 1 2