MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do not Allow Religious/Hatred Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After all these things happened:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-125902.html
http://community.mybb.com/thread-125793.html

Please consider discouraging such threads in mybb.com
Agreed. It's a shame as both subjects are great to discuss, but it's inevitably ruined every time.
As long as people (muslims/atheists) don't have a level 5 rage.
(2012-09-09, 09:08 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]As long as people (muslims/atheists) don't have a level 5 rage.

Even though they are quite touchy on the subject of their own religion, you clearly provoked it there with unbacked accusations.
(2012-09-09, 09:08 PM)Trickshot Wrote: [ -> ]As long as people (muslims/atheists) don't have a level 5 rage.

Sorry but I have to give you a warning now.

Anyway, we usually don't allow that kind of threads here, I just wanted to show everyone what happens when we don't close some of the threads people don't like us to close.
and how are the happy ramadahn and merry christmas threads any different? its either all allowed or none at all.
(2012-09-09, 09:11 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]and how are the happy ramadahn and merry christmas threads any different? its either all allowed or none at all.

Both are allowed but Merry Christmas has a 25% more chance to be closed than a Happy Ramadan does.
(2012-09-09, 09:11 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]and how are the happy ramadahn and merry christmas threads any different? its either all allowed or none at all.

To be fair those threads are targeted directly at those who celebrate it. The threads mentioned in Yaldaram's post are open to all users -- no matter what they believe -- where conflicted opinions are inevitable.

If a user doesn't celebrate Christmas, why would they go into a Merry Christmas thread?
(2012-09-09, 09:15 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]

To be fair those threads are targeted directly at those who celebrate it. The threads mentioned in Yaldaram's post are open to all users -- no matter what they believe -- where conflicted opinions are inevitable.

If a user doesn't celebrate Christmas, why would they go into a Merry Christmas thread?

Non Muslims usually don't intervene in Islam threads. It's the Muslims who intervene in others' threads. This has shown itself many times.
I send a message, but i agree with this. Simply dont allow them. Also close this, looking at a certain member posting here right now this thread will go downhill rather quickly.
Pages: 1 2