MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow others to bypass offline mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently working on my forum. I only want a few people to be able to access it (Staff members) while the forum is in offline mode (The Board Online / Offline function incase anyone doesn't know what I am talking about).

I looked all over and can't seem to find where I can allow this for certain groups or members to be able to access the forum during offline mode.
(2012-09-10, 03:56 AM)Kickerbat Wrote: [ -> ]Use this plugin:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/extra-groups-t...ing-off-li

There is no core function that will allow me to do it without a addon? I figured something as basic as that would be with MyBB as default.
Go to ACP - Users & Groups - Groups - Select A Group - Go To Miscellaneos (I dont remember Toungue) & Tick "Can View Board Even It Is Offline"

Hope I Heped.

+Rep Me If I Helped!
(2012-09-10, 09:48 AM)EGman Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP - Users & Groups - Groups - Select A Group - Go To Miscellaneos (I dont remember Toungue) & Tick "Can View Board Even It Is Offline"

Hope I Heped.

+Rep Me If I Helped!

It isn't anywhere in the Users & Groups when I select a group and edit the permissions, etc. I have tried that already.